Fire in the girls’ dormitory of Bam University of Medical Sciences

0

Managing Director of Bam Municipality Fire Department:

The fire in 2 blocks, which was used as a dormitory for girls at the University of Medical Sciences, was contained on Friday evening without any casualties.

The student dormitory of Bam University of Medical Sciences is in the form of a dormitory, which unfortunately burned down due to the electricity connection of two adjacent dormitories.

The authorities have shortened the dormitory, and although there are four to six students living in each dormitory, there are no safety devices such as fire extinguishers in the dormitories.

According to the students, the failure of the electricity fuse had been reported to the dormitory officials several times, but unfortunately, the necessary follow-up has not been done to repair it.

Watch:   Destan Series Season 1 Episode 20 English Subtitles
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.